More Coming Soon

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my Blog. I'm currently working this at the moment and will have more stuff posted soon. Basically this Blog is about my goals and efforts of making hot music. You as the viewer/listener will see my progress in the rise of me becoming the next hot producer. Until then, feel free to check out some of my tracks.

- Marcus Wattz

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Random Thoughts On Beauty

The world holds beauty and truth
One cannot see it with the visible eye
Only through truth within self can someone witness such beauty
Wondering into the mysteries of realm
Walking the path of silent unknowing
Quiet, and calm seeded
Notation of self and awareness can be fruitful

- Andrae aka Marcus Wattz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which Instrumental Do You Like?

Trak Majorz Beats and Songs