More Coming Soon

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my Blog. I'm currently working this at the moment and will have more stuff posted soon. Basically this Blog is about my goals and efforts of making hot music. You as the viewer/listener will see my progress in the rise of me becoming the next hot producer. Until then, feel free to check out some of my tracks.

- Marcus Wattz

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Marcus Working New Project For Jaskizzal


Marcus Wattz is currently creating beats for Jaskizzal on his next big project. Jaskizzal is a new and upcoming Artist out of Virgina Beach. See below for Jaskizzal Bio:

To pay respect to those doing it and to those who did it before me and uphold my part in the shaping and molding of modern day music.

Who Am I:
I am a child of God, father, son and family man first! I am a producer, lyricist and an extremely energetic and creative performer. I am disciplined and dependable with a C.E.O’s work ethics. I am a fan just like you, and I write and produce music from that perspective, I look at speech as a responsibility. I am also all about having a good time and enjoying life along the way

What have I done:
·Performed on Van’s Warped Tour with Linkin Park and Katey Perry (“I Kissed A Girl”), 2008
·Opening act for Jazmine Sullivan Norfolk Va. Dec. 2008
·Opening act for Rick Ross, Monica and Ryan Leslie Hampton Universities homecoming concert-November 2008
·Opening act for Hip Hop legend Common and Pleasure P-Hampton Va. April, 2008
·Performed main stage at the 25th annual Afram Fest, Norfolk Va. May 2008
·Recognized and awarded as local “Roc The Mic Champion”, May 2008
·Performed at the 757’s Blendsville Hip Hop award show, Norfolk Va. Awarded “Best Live Performer of 2007”
·Performed at the annual 757’s Blendsville Hip Hop awards show 2008. Awarded for “Hip Hop Heavyweight 2008”.
·Can be heard on college, Internet and major radio stations across the U.S. and beyond, ask about me….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which Instrumental Do You Like?

Trak Majorz Beats and Songs